Woodstock customer service on paper work for tax credit - excellent!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kayakkeith

Sep 20, 2010
West Virginia
I was starting to get my tax stuff together and email Woodstock as I couldnt find my invoice that I would need for tax credit etc. I got a email back then in the next week or so they were going to send all customers the paperwork that they needed to get their tax credit. That is very nice - if I would have waited it would have been a nice surprise but now I know I will be covered and I wanted to let all other Woodstock new owners know the nice news.

To nite it currently is 9 degrees and the Keystone is at 500 and living room is 77 - upstairs 71
gas bill last year for this month $345 - this year $60

very happy and love wood burning

Yeah, they go well above and beyond in customer service, great company.

-2 outside both stoves burning, a little too hot upstairs, had to open a window. :)

You can add my vote in there too. Great company. Great people working there. Great product.

Status
Not open for further replies.