Woodstock is coming out with another new stove!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
  • Super Cedar firestarters 30% discount Use code Hearth2024 Click here
Status
Not open for further replies.

HollowHill

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Oct 29, 2009
Central NY
See blog for more details. Exciting, but I love the one I've got ;) Still, can't wait to hear more about it...

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Looks like it's a rabbit hutch stove. One is trying to get away!

Great, more fuel for my stove buying sickness! Lol
Your mission Todd, if you choose to accept it, is to replace both Keystones before 2013. As always, should you or any of your associates throw out your back or blow out a knee in the process of this stove buying affair, the webmaster will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This post will self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck, Todd.

Reactions: PapaDave
Looks like todd already replaced on of the keystones.

Lol, well if I do buy another stove it will have to be about the same size as the keystone or it won't fit in my old fireplace. Oh, and it better have a t-stat as well.

Lol, well if I do buy another stove it will have to be about the same size as the keystone or it won't fit in my old fireplace. Oh, and it better have a t-stat as well.
Woodstock stoves are perfect in every way. Don't insinuate otherwise. Doing so angers the Woodstock gods.:)

See blog for more details. Exciting, but I love the one I've got ;) Still, can't wait to hear more about it...

So, do you have room for a second stove?!

I wonder what they'll name this one?

My hearth is now empty.

I wonder what they'll name this one?

My hearth is now empty.

I see in my crystal ball a steel stove with a soapstone cladding that has nice close clearances. They'll call it "The Heresy".

I think this one is gonna be called The Dennis. Fiery, a classic look and lots of replaceable parts. ;lol

You sold the Heritage?

Yep, quickly and for the same amount I paid for it 5 years ago. New prices are outrageous.

The "Dennis" would be an awesome name. Not too complicated, no dirty flue, and runs forever on one baked potato.

Yep, quickly and for the same amount I paid for it 5 years ago. New prices are outrageous.
I knew you were looking for a stove. Didn't know how serious you were. Are you going catalytic this time? I know you were looking at the Sirocco.

Going to be kind a late in the year for their BBQ. I was beginning to wonder if they were going to have one this year. I'd still like to go and see what they're up to.

I'm sure the "Dennis" stove will be as awesome as the man.

Highbeam is looking hard at a BK Princess Ultra as I recall. Maybe he will put it off til he hears more about this new Woodstock?

Going to be kind a late in the year for their BBQ. I was beginning to wonder if they were going to have one this year. I'd still like to go and see what they're up to.

I'm sure the "Dennis" stove will be as awesome as the man.

Todd, I'm wondering if you would go if they indeed do have one in December? For us it is doubtful but would surely depend a lot upon the weather.

Todd, I'm wondering if you would go if they indeed do have one in December? For us it is doubtful but would surely depend a lot upon the weather.
Being NH it gets cold and snowy late Nov., early Dec... Personally I'd much prefer early Fall for the foliage (hopefully this time) and comfort factor.. I may end up in NH for Columbus day weekend visiting my brother and sister-law and some friends that came here this weekend and just left to go back to NH.

Ray

Enjoy it if you go Ray.

Reactions: raybonz
Highbeam is looking hard at a BK Princess Ultra as I recall. Maybe he will put it off til he hears more about this new Woodstock?

Really can't wait for the WS since winter is upon us and they are extremely squishy on the new stove details. Unless something unforseen happens, I'll be picking up an ultra princess this weekend. Time to put my money where my mouth is. You cat guys had better be for real!

Reactions: jeff_t and PapaDave
Status
Not open for further replies.