Woodstock stove giveaway

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Backwoods Savage

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Feb 14, 2007
Michigan
Just thought I'd let everyone know that sadly, I did not win the new stove. On the other hand, neither did you!

It was won by someone in Illinois and this person had expressed interest in buying a stove for the last few years.

Maybe next time....

I kept waiting for the phone to ring, had the model and color all picked out too! :mad:

I think (if memory serves) that I put my name in the hat for this.............ah well.

I put my name "in the hat" for a variety of things, from time to time. From guitars to cars.........never win though.

I HAVE won (in the past) tickets thru a local radio station, to our local PGA Tournament; (gave the tickets to a friend at work who wanted to go but couldn't afford the tickets) a Ringo Starr Concert; (gave the tickets to my daughter the Beatles freak) a Dock Station for an IPOD (I don't own an IPOD, so it was useless to me. I gave it away).

Don't know where I'd put the stove if I DID win it anyway!

-Soupy1957

Didn't win either, oh well back to cutting and splitting.

fv

Next year . . . next year. ;)

I came close, only a state away. %-P If I would of won, probably would of went for the new stove but it's going to be too much stove for my house, so I'm better off with what I have now.

Still waiting to see the stats on this new stove. Every time I ask they say keep an eye on the blog, it will be out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.