Woodstock stoves on sale

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jjbaer

Oct 24, 2006
OH
For anyone interested, I saw yesterday that Woodstock is having a large sale on wood stoves.... they said they're having their best inventory clearance sale in 29 years for the next two weeks. Here are the details they sent me:

Two Weeks Only - Feb 9-24, 2007 - While Supplies Last

Save $600 on all full size stoves
($400 on the new Mini Franklin Gas)
-plus-
Save 10% on accessories, pipe, and chimneys
-plus-
Low Shipping Rates on stoves and accessories

castiron said:
For anyone interested, I saw yesterday that Woodstock is having a large sale on wood stoves.... they said they're having their best inventory clearance sale in 29 years for the next two weeks. Here are the details they sent me:

Two Weeks Only - Feb 9-24, 2007 - While Supplies Last

Save $600 on all full size stoves
($400 on the new Mini Franklin Gas)
-plus-
Save 10% on accessories, pipe, and chimneys
-plus-
Low Shipping Rates on stoves and accessories

Update....yesterday I received their actual literature in the mail (vs the e-mail I mentioned, above) so I know it's legit......massive discounts on their stoves until they're gone and I think it ends soon. I saw many that were discounted $600 with reduced shipping AND they advertised I think 9.9% APR if you want to buy it on credit.....

Great offers. Hope they are doing ok business. Sounds a bit like a fire sale.

BeGreen said:
Great offers. Hope they are doing ok business. Sounds a bit like a fire sale.

Warm Dec and Jan = slow business

Sorry to hear that. I did my bit to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.