1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Q&A Woodstove accessory

Post in 'Questions and Answers' started by QandA, Jun 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QandA

    QandA New Member Staff Member

    Nov 27, 2012

    Hello, I'm looking for a dragon steamer that I've seen in the past. It was not the kettle or pot style but more life like in that it sat on the stove top and curled around the stove pipe. Perhaps it was cast specifically or from days gone by. I have not been able to locate anything similar. It was slender and graceful in appearance. If you have any information on this I would be thankful for a line. I've exhausted known avenues but wish to continue the search.


    I have never seen the one as fancy as you describe, but there is one dragon I know if.

    It is made in cast aluminum and in brass. A company named BSW in California is the importer and distributor. 707-745-8175

    Helpful Sponsor Ads!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page