Woodstoves,firewood & music

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heatwise

Feeling the Heat
Sep 13, 2009
ohio
Being a musician I'm called upon to occasionaly Sit in with different bands. Tonight I set the gps to a practice location for a sat fill in gig. What makes this so different is that I follow a gravel road that leads to a driveway that's got wood stacked in rows along the fence line. I set up and then notice this crude but functional wood stove. It's a huge monster. After a short session and everything packed up the owner parks his quad that's towing a log splitter back into the space we practiced in. What a great environment complete with chainsaws and gas cans and lots of good loud music.I know this isn't a big deal to some but it made my day. Had to share this experience. Pete

Pete,

Sounds like a great night. It's funny how small things like that can really make your night.

As a fellow musician, both professionally and casually for many years, .........I always enjoy an environment that shares my love for log homes, wood stoves, and a rustic feel. It brings out the Neil Young in me.

-Soupy1957

It sounds like a good time will be had come Sat. night.

It'd work for me.

Enjoy :)

Sounds good to me too. I'll bring the rum.

Flatbedford said:
Sounds good to me too. I'll bring the rum.
Rums for pirates, I'll bring bourbon.

Rum is not just for pirates anymore.

mmmm 7 year old Havana Club - one of the benefits of being able to have trade with Cuba.

Status
Not open for further replies.