Worth it or Not?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you do?

If you're interested, I can give you the contact information for a small tree service (in Natick) that took down a couple of trees in my yard, part of a large norway maple overhanging my house and a tall oak tree. They did it old school (climbing) and got it done pretty quickly. They also cut the wood into rounds for me and left them for me to split and stack.

If you're interested, I can give you the contact information for a small tree service (in Natick) that took down a couple of trees in my yard, part of a large norway maple overhanging my house and a tall oak tree. They did it old school (climbing) and got it done pretty quickly. They also cut the wood into rounds for me and left them for me to split and stack.

Yes please send me their information. I had two guys in this last weekend and the quotes were not as crazy as I thought they would be. I doubt anyone will beat the $1500 quote I got from one guy but it can't hurt to try. Also I enjoy meeting new wood guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.