1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

www.outdoorboilers.com Inventory Clearance/Reduction Sale

Post in 'The Boiler Room - Wood Boilers and Furnaces' started by NNYorker, Jan 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NNYorker

NNYorker Member

Loc:
    Upstate N.Y.
    With all the talk lately of new boiler purchases here I thought I would broadcast a PSA (Public Service Announcement) regarding potential buyers of anything at www.outdoorboilers.com . The indoor build on site model is the Adobe with that outta sight warranty-- gets outta sight of Phillip Dougherty and the warranty ends!! Prices are slashed.....Hmmmm...seems like this has happened before. Remember Adobe Boiler, Enterprise Boiler?? Could this be another internet storefront that disappears ???? While supplies last......

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. altheating

altheating New Member

Loc:
    Central New York
    As NNNyorker said, this is the same boiler that Adobe was selling a few years back and has been selling at various places on the internet under several other names. The experience that I had with one unit was not pleasant. (Public service Announcement !) They are junk. Creosote, creosote creosote!. Burn through, broken concrete blocks right from the factory. No warranty, no contact with owner/salesman/swindler Philip Doughtery. POTENTIAL BUYERS BEWARE! There are much better units available, don't get caught in Phil Doughtery's trap.
  3. WoodNotOil

WoodNotOil Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northern, Vermont
    The website even looks like a barely altered template. I recognize the globe image as the default image in a lot of these. Likely a sign that he is looking to make a some quick money and get rid of it.

altheating - just followed your link in your sig. You should consider adding yourself to my retailers directory at my site in sig.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.