1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

yeah another eko door seal thread

Post in 'The Boiler Room - Wood Boilers and Furnaces' started by shoeboxlen, Sep 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gooserider

Gooserider Mod Emeritus

Loc:
    Northeastern MA (near Lowell)
    Just as a curiosity question - how does the pricing from those other sources compare to the EKO price if you divide that 100' minimum by the length in the EKO kit? That might give a better idea of how much markup there is...

Gooserider

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. shoeboxlen

shoeboxlen Member

Loc:
    Schoharie County NY
    My new door seal came in yesterday hope to have it installed this weekend. I already have the barometric damper installed so we houldbe good to go. hopefully I can get away without the power draft inducer. thingy
  3. Tony H

Tony H New Member

Loc:
    N Illinois
    Yes that is what I got. Medman thanks for confirming it's correct and showing it installed.

RE : Zenon
    It always seemed odd to me that he was both a distributor and a dealer , not a smart situation for the manufacturer or the dealers. I saw the same thing happen in the telecommunications industry a few years back and it led to a number of companies going under that didn't need to.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.