Yet another advice on a new wood stove thread

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osagebndr

Minister of Fire
Feb 20, 2014
Central Indiana
I've been checking the net about a wood stove exchange program here in southern Indiana . It opened to the general public this month and now I'm thinking hard about getting rid of the old buck stove( reg. buck and getting a new one. I'm heating 2600 sq ft pretty open floor plan with descent insulation . Also thinking pe summit, osburn or bk, any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks

I know they've got a program for the northwest counties, but haven't seen anything else for the state. Got a link?
The cats are pretty nice down here, where we get a lot of winter days that aren't real cold. Then again, I've heard we may get slammed with another cold one this year, anyway...

Woody, you have to be a member of remc . It should be on Hoosier energy website. Both shops in Bloomington are taking part in it

Ok , so I went checked out a shop here that carries jotul, bk, enerzone and lopi. The enerzone 3.4 and bk king have really got my attention, however I still have a few other places to go so I'm not making up my mind yet

Status
Not open for further replies.