Compressed Sawdust blocks

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Tractor Supply used to have sales. You could save a good deal buying bulk while on a sale.

You may have to have a truck drop them off.

Our tractor supply stores don't sell by the pallet
Our local Tractor Supply used to give a discount for bulk purchases of bio bricks. (And they used to offer a pallet price before that.)

I just checked my favorite-- "the Original Bio Brick" but it looks like they don't have a dealer in your area:

Check with these suppliers to see if they carry Enviro-Bricks or ECO bricks:

Church Street Supply
1827 Route 76
Panama, NY 14767
716-355-8867

Ehrhart Energy
9787 State Route 96
Trumansburg, NY 14886
607-387-881
ehrhartenergy.com/

These folks might also be worth checking in with:

Thank you.
Yes the one in Panama, NY is closest at 70 miles away. I was hoping there was something closer. I live 25 miles north of Olean. Olean is the largest community in our county.
I'm trying to source a deck over trailer for pallets so I would only need one trip and make it worth it.

Ask Close's Lumber if they would carry them or special order them for you and others.

Should be able to get North Idaho energy logs . There are several dealers in CA but as I don't know the various locations of them vs LA. so you will need to search some on their web site. Same applies other brands like Enviro or Bio bricks ect.

Reactions: gruesome
Right now I'm all set, but for future need, is there a source for these compressed sawdust blocks in the LA area?
Both the NIELs and HomeFire Press-Logs are west coast manufactured. Check both of their websites for closest sources.

Reactions: gruesome