10'x10' festival/booth tent recommendations?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

wahoowad

Minister of Fire
Dec 19, 2005
Virginia
My wife occasionally participates in regional craft/festival shows and sells products she makes. For several years we used a hand-me-down 10x10' tent a family member gave us. It was pretty heavy duty and at times a beast to put up. I suspect it is at least 15 years old and hoping modern ones are lighter smoother to put up.

The fabric canopy on ours needs replacing so we think it is a good time to buy a whole new unit. We live in a small town so can't shop these in person although I suspect some are very flimsy and others might be adequately solid. We would like one where canopy sides are available and attach as optional.

Anybody shopped these recently and have any recommendations?

Ditto.

Years ago we got a 10x10 canopy from Wall World + the full walls and screen walls that zip on for our camping arsenal. Glad we did because the next year it rained like crazy, so we put our 7x7 tent under the canopy & zipped the walls up. We stayed amazingly dry considering the deluge we tried to sleep through.

EZ-UP ES-100 nice quality for the price, available in multiple colors, free banner, roller bag, sides, and if you need them all parts are easy to order online.

Totally agree on this - don't skimp on the $79 deals at Dicks. They don't last, and collapse if you sneeze wrong. I have an EZ Up from 2005(ish) that gets used maybe 10-12 times a year, still close to brand new.

Also agree with using it as the belt and suspenders approach to camping:

zd3t22s98_76UAwdTH9ZhVn_sWtot6v5h7BGWzvn5EThR0_M-3ZaC0uaq8CEVMwprRRIIKNiJzT5Ru2Xy1=w1251-h938-no.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: