20% Off Coupon in Harbor Freight -Scientific American - Oct 2009

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

daveswoodhauler

Minister of Fire
May 20, 2008
Massachusetts
Just found a coupon in the Oct 2009 issue of Scientific American for 20% off one item at Harbor Freight for in stock items and also includes items on sale.
(Campell Hausfeld stuff is excluded)
Just thought I would pass on the info, as I was looking at buying a small utility trailer.

If you sign up at harborfreight.com and give them your e-mail address they will send you the 20% off about once a month, sometimes twice, usually good for about 4 days over a weekend.

Thanks for the info Mike, just signed up today.

mike1234 said:
If you sign up at harborfreight.com and give them your e-mail address they will send you the 20% off about once a month, sometimes twice, usually good for about 4 days over a weekend.

People keep telling me that, but I've been signed up for a long time with HF, and haven't gotten a %off coupon yet :cry: Lots of mails full of "weekly specials", plus all the paper catalogs but no generic coupons. FWIW thogh, I have seen them fairly often in some of the NRA magazine adds.

Gooserider

Send me a pm with your email and the next one I get I will forward to you. I have used the coupon more than once the same day, doesn't seem to matter. It's 20% off 1 item, so sometimes I get one thing I want, take it out to the car, go back in and get the other one, so I can't imagine you having a problem using it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.