$309 Delivered Cleanfire Pacific Softwood

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

UpStateNY

Feeling the Heat
Hearth Supporter
May 4, 2008
Catskill Mountains
No delivery charge for Cleanfire Pacific Softwood extremely low ash. $309 a ton. I love these pellets because it reduces the cleaning frequency significantly.

http://www.woodpellets.com/

Since I don't own a pickup truck I have to make two trips to move 1 ton of pellets in the SUV from Lowes or HD or TSC. Which means I need to pick up the bags at lowes, put them on a cart, pay, pick them up a 2nd time to place in SUV, and drive home. With pellet delivery to the house I reduce the number of times I have to pick up each bag by 2 times.

No delivery charge for Cleanfire Pacific Softwood extremely low ash. $309 a ton. I love these pellets because it reduces the cleaning frequency significantly.

http://www.woodpellets.com/

Since I don't own a pickup truck I have to make two trips to move 1 ton of pellets in the SUV from Lowes or HD or TSC. Which means I need to pick up the bags at lowes, put them on a cart, pay, pick them up a 2nd time to place in SUV, and drive home. With pellet delivery to the house I reduce the number of times I have to pick up each bag by 2 times.
I use the same pellets and agree they burn super clean and significantly reduce the cleaning regimen.
However, at $309 it`s cheaper to burn oil.

Reactions: pete7713
I'm not even thinking about pellets now. Do you think you should have waited to see prices would be later? I actually enjoy moving them all the time. Good exercise!

.... However, at $309 it`s cheaper to burn oil.

I disagree on that. With Pellets I do not heat 2 bedrooms. The third bedroom is also cold for comfortable night time sleeping. The living room with the pellet stove on the other hand is kept at a nice warm 72 to 74 degrees with 70 in the joining dining room and kitchen. Wife like it and that is all that counts.

I disagree on that. With Pellets I do not heat 2 bedrooms. The third bedroom is also cold for comfortable night time sleeping. The living room with the pellet stove on the other hand is kept at a nice warm 72 to 74 degrees with 70 in the joining dining room and kitchen. Wife like it and that is all that counts.

OK, feel free to disagree in your case as your bedrooms obviously are not on a separate zone. I suppose pellets WOULD be cheaper than oil if you are heating only 1/2 the house . And I certainly can`t argue about your wife being happy or not, you must know .