6 pallets of Green Team @ Newark De. ( Then done 4 the Yr. )

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmelch1

Hearth Supporter
Dec 7, 2010
Chesapeake City, MD
I got 25 more bags today, I asked the sales Dude how much they had left, He checked the inventory and said thy had 300 bags left, plus the other 25 bags I left on the pallet. He stated that they were not ordering anymore this year !!!! . I have not burned any yet but I noticed the absence of the saw dust in the bag when I filled the hopper . the Stove Chow and the other 2 brands I've bought had a good bit of dust . @ $3.74 I'll try to get another half ton for the year, before they sell out.
p.s My trucks a sissy, I only do half ton's !!!

emmelch1 said:
I got 25 more bags today, I asked the sales Dude how much they had left, He checked the inventory and said thy had 300 bags left, plus the other 25 bags I left on the pallet. He stated that they were not ordering anymore this year !!!! . I have not burned any yet but I noticed the absence of the saw dust in the bag when I filled the hopper . the Stove Chow and the other 2 brands I've bought had a good bit of dust . @ $3.74 I'll try to get another half ton for the year, before they sell out.
p.s My trucks a sissy, I only do half ton's !!!

Congratulations ! I remember you kept going back looking for them.
I find Greene Team to be a good pellet. Hard to find here, but I snap them up when I can.

I put a half-ton at a time in my four door sedan, I just go really slow....

Status
Not open for further replies.