A Little Free Style Reining For Your Monday Night, With Tonto !!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dix

Minister of Fire
May 27, 2008
Long Island, NY
Slick .... catch the end !!!

Reactions: BrotherBart
Awesome performance and horse. My sister had an Arabian trained like that, though not nearly as showy. She was the only one that could ride it though. No matter where you touched it that was a signal location to the horse to do something.

Awesome performance and horse. My sister had an Arabian trained like that, though not nearly as showy. She was the only one that could ride it though. No matter where you touched it that was a signal location to the horse to do something.

We call that "finding the keys". BG ;)

Aside from the reining greatness that you saw, the backwards was out of this world (the transition rocked !!) , and the in hand spin was over the top.

Talent, training, and alot of patience (on both sides) went on there.:cool:

Nice. Well trained animal. Whenever I ride them they forget something in the barn and have to run back leaving me to hit the eject button at the door!!!

Some of the comments said he was tight reining. I didn't see that at all and that horse wouldn't have put up with it.

Reactions: Dix
That horse is a super horse. And no, he would not have tolerated it.

That black crow would have been pushing up daisies ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.