Accentra hopper smoke

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You might have to contact your dealer and find out the year that the cross over tubes needed to be put on by the dealers. Like I said, the newer models have them on now.

After my Accentra Insert get kept getting delayed from Harman, my dealer sold me their floor model. They said it was new having received it in Oct 2010. Is there a way I can find out when it was manufactured? The flame guard doesn't look exactly like the one in the manual and I don't see a hopper switch which is also depicted in the manual. Where would I look for the cross over tube?

the build date should be stamped onto the ID plate on the back of the stove....metal plate, lots of words, the build date will be on the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.