Age of Atlantic Stove Works Wood Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nita72369

Nov 13, 2014
Texas
Hello all! I was just wondering if anyone could tell me approximately how old our wood stove is as I can't seem to find much information on that. Here is the info:

Atlantic Stove Works Inc. Homesteader Wood Circulator
Model #2410 GU (F975054)
Serial #AKI 16835

We love this stove and use it all winter. We need to replace the door gasket on the lower ash tray door and this set off the quest to find out more about the age of the stove and any other interesting information.

Thanks for any help!
Nita

Bump . . . maybe someone will have an answer.

This time of year it's easy for threads to quickly get buried as there are a lot of folks posting questions.

Bump . . . maybe someone will have an answer.

This time of year it's easy for threads to quickly get buried as there are a lot of folks posting questions.

Thank you! We just replaced both the gaskets on it and are now looking to replace the glass in front as it has a small crack, but it keeps us warm and we love it!

2410 GU is by ATLANTA not Atlantic.
Start with the Hearth Wiki section under stoves; manufacturers in alphabetical order. Then use the search box at page top for threads containing key words.

Look like this?
atlanta_homesteader_wood_stove_250x166.jpg

History here; http://krogstreetmarket.com/_assets/pdfs/ksm-history.pdf

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.