All Nighter Moe?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey14521

Jan 12, 2014
upstate ny
Hello,

I just picked up a all nighter moe series stove from a guy at work, I was trying to figure out what one it is. it looks very similar to the big moe but it does not have the vents on the top. It does have moe on the door, anybody have any ideas?

thanks,

Corey

Looks like the jumbo has no vents.
You can search around google images and likely find one exactly like yours...
21633037_1.jpg

I looked around the other day on google images and did not have any luck, here is a picture of it
IMAG0292.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it looks like a Big Moe but it was built that way some had the ability to have a blower some not . I have a Little Moe with the vent, that stove will crank out some heat just move it around with a small fan
Thanks , I have not seen one without the vents in that style so I was not sure, I updated my kitchen range and traded the old one for this stove , I think I made out ok. Between cleaning it up and painting it and getting a heck of a deal on some insulated pipe i have about $300 in the whole project.

That's a Mid - Moe . A Big- Moe is longer . If the top plate is 21.5 '' wide its a Mid- Moe .

Last edited by a moderator:
Corey , I have seen oodles of these mid - moes, but never seen one without the louvers. You have a unique piece there. I just can't get enough of these '' ALL NIGHTERS ''.

Corey , I have seen oodles of these mid - moes, but never seen one without the louvers. You have a unique piece there. I just can't get enough of these '' ALL NIGHTERS ''.
thanks for the info on it, the guy that i got it from had it in his hunting cabin for years, he said it was given to him for keeping someones driveway plowed out. I look forward to using it for years, pot of chili will be going on it tomorrow for the superbowl

That's a Jumbo Moe, same as the Giant Moe except for the solid cast iron door. Cool stove. I found a Fisher XL tonight that I will be posting pictures of Asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.