Allegany Premium Hardwood pellets $205/ton....New York State.....ebay...proceed with CAUTION!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fivemillersofpa said:
Unfortunately there is no link. It was in the local Olean, New York, Sunday paper.

Boy a scan of that news article would be VERY helpful in dealing with the credit card company and the Attorney General here in Connecticut.

I purchased 22 ton from him, whole truckload, didn't have to give any deposit prior to delivery, in fact I mailed him a check after delivery when they were unloaded. I don't know of anybody that would allow someone to take a delivery of 22 tons of pellets without a deposit of some sort. He is still selling them on ebay, using ebay to promote sales.[/quote]

Out of curiosity, how do they burn?[/quote]

They are the Pot-O- Gold pellets manufactured by Fiber By- Products, same as the ProPellets. These are the best pellets that I've burned.

Status
Not open for further replies.