almost finished reading this blog . . .

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowleopard

Minister of Fire
Dec 9, 2009
. . . and came here to take a deep breath before I go on.

www.penmachine.com

I found it at work a few days ago, looking for something unrelated, and looked it up at home that evening. Have been reading through it, knowing how it's supposed to end, and cannot quite bring myself to go there.

Blogger, life-long resident of the beautiful city of Vancouver, BC, eclectic, lover of family, music, technology, and life. Degrees in marine biology and writing. Married the love of his life, two young daughters. Diagnosed with colon cancer in 2007. Blog ends in April, 2011. I have read through the archives to March, 2011. I have been checking out more and more of his links as I go on, a futile delaying tactic. Recognize that those blazingly bright blue eyes have already gone dark, but somehow thinking that if I don't get there, it won't happen.

Going back to March now, to finish an article on adaptive hunting techniques of the orcas.

ETA: He also introduced me to this singer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qemWRToNYJY I think I'll need to go back and hear more of what she has to say, and how she has to say it, later. He's got one more post in the blog. Okay, going to go read it now.

Oh my Snow..you never cease to amaze me...Didn't get to far into Derek's blog(the adema) hits too close to home..Hope I can finish this...An amazing gentlemen..very brave.

It's a parallel blog to one about a boat cruising couple I was following. It ended just recently in Panama.
Suck is life. Grab and ENJOY what you can.
Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.