American harvest 6100 blower upgrade

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

boroak

Mar 7, 2023
NY
Hello, has anyone ever upgraded the blowers on the american harvest 6100 or know if you can? i am not getting enough air out of my vents ( barely feel it) it has 2 500 cfm blowers on it which is probably quite a bit less then our oil furnace ( i dont know the blower size on that one). does anyone have any ideas? I was planning on trying to install a duct booster fan closer to the main supply duct to get more air to push through.

You might do better asking over in "The Boiler Room" forum. There is more involved to air flow through ducts than just the motors, blowers, like- proper size plenum, angles,elbows,bends, size and transitioning of ducts.