Another good reason to skip Syracuse and Rochester

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

georgepds

Minister of Fire
Nov 25, 2012
Another good reason to skip Syracuse and Rochester

I would not bother with this, except for the fact my wife wants to go to Rochester for a wedding

"What I call the leading edge is a line between Syracuse and Rochester," said Bryon Backenson, the health department's deputy director of communicable disease control. "Syracuse is seeing a higher incidence of cases than Rochester is, but with every year it moves further and further.""

What a treat... cheesy nuptuals mixed in with the possibility of a life altering disease

https://articles.syracuse.com/weath...me_disease_new_york_state_deer_tick_rates.amp

Ugh, going back to a wedding in Southern CT soon, then visiting relatives in NY. Looks like no forest forays this trip.