Any buffalo-lumber.com experience?? Or channel rustic siding homeowners?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledhead00

Oct 28, 2012
WNY
Hey all,I've currently got board/baton siding which is the orignal siding (close to 40yrs) and unfortuntaly in the summer of '12 while it was stained the color I chose, the outcome wasn't anywhere near what I was told it would be or wanted. I've hated it since day one and I cant stand looking at it anymore. The 2 paint contractors that have been willing to come look at entirely stripping and starting over never responded back to me.. Numerous others simply wont come out this far.

I found this buffalo lumber and I'm giving pretty serious consideration to ordering pre-stained channel rustic cedar siding to redo my entire house& garage. Hoping maybe someone has prior experience with these folks? They present a nice website and talk but the only reviews I can find anywhere are what's listed on their site....

Status
Not open for further replies.