any good suggestions for a way to attach my little towel bar t the

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

jeanw

Feeling the Heat
Sep 23, 2008
ky
the SS front of our commercial ss sink Im so fond of here at the finally get here OTHER HOUSE...
its like 6 foot long freestanding commercial double sink unit with legs and a shelf.... not the deep kind like in produce department backrooms..
I like to find a kitchen rail close to six feet long since I have hanging accessories for that...
The space in front of it Hubby had the guy tile alll way to the floor... so don't want to drill in that or the ss apron sink front.I want to put in a nice 24 to 27 inch cabinet and put wheels on it....Hope to find one a Habitat store. prob one with the pullout garbage can holder like back at Purgatory house.. so I can get to the left shelf part on the ss counterpart..... In other words the regular kitchen cabinet dead end near the sink wall instead of using a corner cabinet. do all think a heavy "glue would hold up?
here is a pic of the little swing awn towel bar I have and like but hasn't been reinstalled yet.
prev it was attached to the adjoining wall before tile was installed....mine little towel bar is better made and heavy duty and white. LOL

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mounted-Ch...433046&hash=item2a965ddd16:g:LmwAAOSwz~paEYMI

Last edited: