Anybody in SE PA want a Husky 350 for (limited) parts?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

TradEddie

Minister of Fire
Jan 24, 2012
SE PA
This isn't much of an offer, my Husqvarna 350 is finally dead-dead after years of abuse and neglect, there's very little usable parts left, cylinder is shot and casing has melted around oil pump, but instead of just throwing it in the trash, if anybody wants it, and can meet between King of Prussia and Pottstown, it's yours for free. I can't see how any useful part would be worth shipping, but make me an offer.

TE

Reactions: dougand3
Nice of you to offer. I'd love to build a 346xp, so could use most of the parts - if you don't mind shipping. I could PP you. Doug

I can't possibly imagine there's enough useful parts to justify shipping. I suppose the crankcase might be good and the muffler is relatively new, but apart from that, fuel and oil tanks both leak, the carb is completely worn out, the oil pump mating face to the back of bar is melted.
Maybe if there's specific parts you want, I could strip and send those, save some weight.

TE

Yeah, if that bad, probably not worth it. Maybe someone locally will need some parts. Thanks.