anyone bought precision screw driver set with tricks wing screws etc?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

jeanw

Feeling the Heat
Sep 23, 2008
ky
Ah was in hurry dang laptop... don't know how to edit my header in post. TRI wing or triangle type screw I wanna REMOVE...
I. wanna open up some small old electronics. don't have the triangle type screwdrivers in all my various screwdrivers and sets....precsion too but they are only slotted and Phillips and other from HF et but no triangle type head removers
I saw some on Ebay etc. anyone have any recommenda
tions for a good set? Unfortunately in this small town no electronic stores or computer shops.. Too far away...HF too far away too,,
In other words can y'all recommend a certain brand etc? Thanks y'all

As a side note
Just wish a psychic too was close by since I can't find in all my clutters ,stuff I need. Thats why I hate moving. Rah unfortunately its hard to sell any stuff in this small town too... Had better luck back in city with CL etc buying and selling.
yeah need to downsize.. have given so much away already

Last edited: