Are Bear Mtn pellets worth $300/ton?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up a couple of bags. Burning thru what I have left in the hopper right now (Cleanburn), then I'll try the Bear Mtn and see what I think.
Flynfrfun

Curious to see how they compare to the Cleanburns. I can't get them where I'm at. Back in early 2000 sometime we had a pellet shortage in New England. Agway had some Bear mountains and Heartlands trucked in. HD had Blazers around the same time frame. I have always wished we could get them locally, But the price would be outragous by the time they got here! :sad:

Cleanburns are marketed by Cypress Pacific Marketing which also markets Okanagan and Westwood. Cypress Pacific Marketing is owned by Viridis Energy.

BTU will correct me if I am wrong!

j-takeman said:
Curious to see how they compare to the Cleanburns. I can't get them where I'm at. Back in early 2000 sometime we had a pellet shortage in New England. Agway had some Bear mountains and Heartlands trucked in. HD had Blazers around the same time frame. I have always wished we could get them locally, But the price would be outragous by the time they got here! :sad:

Cleanburns are marketed by Cypress Pacific Marketing which also markets Okanagan and Westwood. Cypress Pacific Marketing is owned by Viridis Energy.

Btu who? Where? Is he back? Please let us know pricing for okies

iceman said:
j-takeman said:

No he's still gone AFAIK. But I will get an email if I missed it. He could "not" quote prices for our local dealers anyway. We will just have to wait and see.

j-takeman said:
iceman said:
j-takeman said:

No he's still gone AFAIK. But I will get an email if I missed it. He could "not" quote prices for our local dealers anyway. We will just have to wait and see.

I know, I know but he can't "hint" if they will be 10-15 cheaper or 25 more.........aka buy now or wait a lil bit ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.