Aurora 3L1X manual

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Does anyone have the manual for the above wood insert? I'd really appreciate having it to install properly,

Thanks,
Randall
[email protected]
[email protected]
Attached is a picture of the stove, I believe its an Aurora 3L1X, any help in procuring the installation manual would be great.

Thanks

17039019268034455961141093578943.jpg

IIRC, it will need to have an adapter on the flue outlet in order to connect it to a liner. I think there's an old thread on it.

IIRC, it will need to have an adapter on the flue outlet in order to connect it to a liner. I think there's an old thread on it.
Thank you! I'm getting those pieces together but the manual for the stove is really what I need to get to know the clearances and specs from manufacturer, I can guess using comparable stoves but would rather have follow manufacturer. I have a ZERO CLEARANCE fire place insert that I'm removing to install the stove, but cannot find the manual, any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Hold on, there may be some confusion in terms. Although a Zero Clearance fireplace is sometimes mistakenly called an insert, that's a misnomer. It is not at all the same as a fireplace insert. A fireplace insert goes into an existing fireplace. The Aurora insert can only be put into an existing masonry fireplace. It is not a ZC fireplace replacement and not a freestanding stove.