Austraflamm Repairs

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

allegmtn

Feb 3, 2008
North Central PA
I need a new auger motor for an Austraflamm Wega. (Wiring and circuitry all check out.) I've completely loosened the allen nut that holds the motor assembly in place and still can't get the motor loose. I don't want to pound on the thing and break it and I don't want to disassemble something I don't need to. Is there something else holding the motor assembly in place?

Also, at the same time the Auger Motor has gone out, I'm getting a loud whining from the Blower Motor. Am I going to need to replace this? Is there some preventative maintainance or lubrication I need to do?

The stove came with the house and worked great for a few months til now. I see that the company no longer does business in the U.S. but you can still get parts. This is my first experience with a pellet stove. Is this going to be a once every 15 year thing with parts or should I treat this like a used car, cut my losses, and trade it in for a new model?

I have a 15 year old Austroflamm integra. I have only put gaskets into this stove. No motor on control board issues.
Here is a link for auger motors

http://www.cshincorporated.com/index.php/cPath/40
Make sure the Auger isn't jammed before you replace the motor.

I think you should be able to find the user manual and parts list here

http://www.woodheatstoves.com/zcart...99_183&zenid=aa4f25ed753c61ca60b1a0c4cc549389

Has the stove been throughly cleaned lately? I got mine for free when the folks who had it thought it was broken, come to find out it hadn't been cleaned for 5 years. This could be the cause of the whinig issue

Enjoy your stove its a beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.