Auto auger problem

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Timmo

Oct 28, 2019
Albuquerque
I have an old Château Pellet Stove purchased almost 25 years ago just recently sold it took it out in the garage cleaned it out everything worked on it never had a problem motors auger anything buyer took it home set it up and you push the auto auger button and no light comes on manually feed works for the auger but the auto auger light won’t illuminate or feed? Please help

I notice while show buyer the stove in the garage we turned on and a lot of ash was coming from exhaust chamber and didn’t stop the whole time we were talking, because of the cleaning think I loosened ash inside chambers that’s preventing auto auger from turning on.