azel DS-6oP temp gauge issues

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bucksnort

Hearth Supporter
Oct 10, 2010
northcentral WI
I have a new azel DS-60P temp gauge with 2 probes that does not work at all. There were no directions with the unit so I got some info online but to no avail. The probe wires are hooked up correctly and the battery seems good but the read out only displays LLL. I tried one probe on a heat source and the other on a cool area and vice versa. Used the reset button but nothing changes,took battery out and replaced,held reset for a few seconds but no difference. Still reads LLL on both in and out displays. Any ideas or should I return it? Thanks

I would call Azel or just return it if you can. I have a few of these and have never had any problems with them.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.