Baby Bear find

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Todd_C

Dec 15, 2013
littlebyteservices.com
I was looking at FB and decided to check market place on Mothers day and found this little gem. I've been looking for a deal on one for quite some time and the wife thinks i'm nuts. But agreed when she saw the price. I've been working on a three piece Baby Bear for a while but the guy wont budge. I almost felt bad about the price on this one. It needs some lovin but I'm up to the task

baby bear.jpg baby bear1.jpg

Reactions: PA Mountain Man
I love that bear and its adorable and so glad you are going to try to save that old stove...Hope it works out real real good....clancey

You have a nice stove on your forum picture too Don H. I love those bear stoves and hope that he can get this baby one up to par but it sure looks like its going to be a lot of work judging from the insides..clancey

You have a nice stove on your forum picture too Don H. I love those bear stoves and hope that he can get this baby one up to par but it sure looks like its going to be a lot of work judging from the insides..clancey
There isn't really much it needs other than little cleaning and paint from what I can see.

Looks like even the firebricks are good.

The one in my avatar came from a shore home and was only used to take the chill off the cabin during early and late summer. I threw a coat of Stove Bright satin black on it and it was good to go. Problem is I don't really have a use for it so it sits in my garage covered.

Ahhhh---ship it here and I will baby it--kidding--mailing fees a fortune .So that other baby bear can be restored--how nice..clancey

Ahhhh---ship it here and I will baby it--kidding--mailing fees a fortune .So that other baby bear can be restored--how nice..clancey
It doesn't even really need a restoration. Just normal maintenance