Bad News: No Hammer Hot Ones for NE States

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony K

Jan 11, 2009
Northeast Ct
I sent an e-mail to Hamer curious as to why I haven't seen Hamer Hot Ones available and this was the response I received.

"Thank you for your inquiry regarding Hamer's Hot Ones Premium Grade Pellet Fuel. Unfortunately, we do not have any dealers in CT at this time. It does not look like we're going to have enough production to send pellets to the New England states this season."

Seems everytime I find a good pellet that works good for me it is never is available the next or following years. Looks like I'll be giving Lignetics another try as they have the higest btu on whats available.

Open for suggestions........

Trying Appling County Pellets right now, although they seem to burn decent, little more ashy, a grainy type ash no way do they have the heat output that the Hamer's have.

Good Luck

Thanks Jay, keep me posted I hope you are right........all I have to go buy is the e-mail they sent me. Wishing they's open a plant in New England...........

I got the same thing when I emailed them. They really don't know who there dealers are. My guess is the links(dealers) are buying from a distributor not directly from the mill.

I picked up some from link 2 earlier this year. They said its one of there best sellers, So they will get more.

just my 2

jay

Thanks Jay, just sent an e-mail asking for a delivery quote. I see they have Cubex, haven't seen them in awhile.

Thanks again

Tony K said:
I sent an e-mail to Hamer curious as to why I haven't seen Hamer Hot Ones available and this was the response I received.

"Thank you for your inquiry regarding Hamer's Hot Ones Premium Grade Pellet Fuel. Unfortunately, we do not have any dealers in CT at this time. It does not look like we're going to have enough production to send pellets to the New England states this season."

Seems everytime I find a good pellet that works good for me it is never is available the next or following years. Looks like I'll be giving Lignetics another try as they have the higest btu on whats available.

Open for suggestions........

Trying Appling County Pellets right now, although they seem to burn decent, little more ashy, a grainy type ash no way do they have the heat output that the Hamer's have.

Good Luck

Well, I really like the Barefoots I am burning right now. One my 2nd ton afer 2 tons of Lignetics. I like the Lignetics better, but the Barefoots are pretty darn close.

Status
Not open for further replies.