Best online place for Harman parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

frankie

Jun 12, 2012
Stroudsburg Pa.
Anyone know of the best site to get Harman parts for a P61? I see there are a couple different sites out there.
Thanks

I use Earth Sense Energy Systems (pellethead stove parts). Good prices and fast for me.

Last edited:

sam

Reactions: Mt Bob

sam
Woops! Forgot them. Lately they seem to have better prices for Harman.

slight hijack. its clear at least 1 of my P68 motors needs replacing (grinding sound). any tips on how to tell which is the problem? Are there 3 motors on this thing? feeder/auger, a combustion fan, and a distribution fan? if i post a video with sound can y'all diagnose?

slight hijack. its clear at least 1 of my P68 motors needs replacing (grinding sound). any tips on how to tell which is the problem? Are there 3 motors on this thing? feeder/auger, a combustion fan, and a distribution fan? if i post a video with sound can y'all diagnose?
Possibly. But removing the back covers and running stove should make it quite obvious. Sometimes other things make noises, metal stuck in auger, carbon behind combustion fan impeller,etc.

Pellet head is one with good prices. Honestly, I google search whatever part number I need and find the best price. With both my old Englander and my Harman, I've found that places that I've found with cheapest price for one part may not be the cheapest for another part and part and vice versa. Auger motors for example, I've bought directly from Gleason Avery for the best price on a name brand.

Pellet head is one with good prices. Honestly, I google search whatever part number I need and find the best price. With both my old Englander and my Harman, I've found that places that I've found with cheapest price for one part may not be the cheapest for another part and part and vice versa. Auger motors for example, I've bought directly from Gleason Avery for the best price on a name brand.
Agree...google is our friend for stove parts..