Bixby Max Fire 110 Lights 2 and 3 keep blinking

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

magnumforce

Dec 6, 2022
New York
My Bixby Max Fire 110 lights keep blinking. It starts up and runs perfect for roughly 20 minutes to a 1/2 hour and then lights 2 and 3 will blink. There isn’t a pellet jam, the wheel is moving and dropping pellets. The exhaust is new and has an outside air intake. I have cleaned and lubricated the exhaust fan … it runs fine. I also cleaned and lubricated the blower fan and it runs fine. If I switch the feed setting on the panel board up or down..the blinking will stop but resume in about 5 minutes. Sometimes it will shut off on its own but typically resumes. Has anyone else experienced something similar and how did you remedy it? I am running out of ideas. Thank you for your ansers in advance.

From the manual
Light #2 & #3
Empty hopper or potential blocked flue warning. Check hopper for fuel. If fuel is present,
flue (exhaust) may be blocked. Clean the exhaust portion of the Room Heater and the attached
venting. See Maintenace and Cleaning Procedures for details.
Welcome to the forum

From the manual
Light #2 & #3
Empty hopper or potential blocked flue warning. Check hopper for fuel. If fuel is present,
flue (exhaust) may be blocked. Clean the exhaust portion of the Room Heater and the attached
venting. See Maintenace and Cleaning Procedures for details.
Welcome to the forum
I have done that… that was the first thing I did after reading what each light sequence means in the manual. But thanks for responding.