Bixby Maxfire parts

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Corn Bum

Nov 23, 2018
Owosso, Michigan
I have had my stove for about 10 years and have had to replace parts on occasion. The right igniter went out last year and it burnt the igniter board as well, but it continued to start and run fine the rest of the winter. Now when I try to start the stove this fall, I get lights 1,2,3 & 7 on. Checking the snap disk appears that it is bad. When I turn it on it starts with light on one and then during its checks it turns on the lights of 1,2,3 &7. I am thinking the the thermo-couple and not sure about the rest. I am having a hard time finding any parts for this stove. Any suggestions on where to buy parts and what also might be wrong with the stove? Thanks

Im not familiar with the bixby brand but i did find this service manual that may help some