BK Princess fans

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pete1018

Dec 28, 2009
Kawartha Lakes,Ontario
Just purchased a Princess Ultra used off someone who said it was undersized for his house and couldn't return it. I know the fan kit is optional but should it not have the convection deck already installed on this model ? It only has the narrow deck behind the stove pipe. Also is the fan kit and deck worth getting. Won't have it hooked up for a while and understand the deck will have to be installed prior to hooking up the stove. Dealer invoice says its a PE1006UBK Princess Ultra.
Thanks

Deck is optional on the Princess, it's standard on the King.

fans are 100% worth it. they really help get the heat off the stove.

The small deck is what is on my stove. Don't think the big one like the BK King is avail. for the Princess. Stove heats way better with the fan. Will still heat without but just doesn't push the heat away from the stove as well.

NATE379 said:
Don't think the big one like the BK King is avail. for the Princess.

http://www.blazeking.com/Brochures-En/WoodProductPDF/Princess.pdf
Its available. It would put out more heat with it with the fan running. Less when the fan is off. I don't have it on my stove. I also don't run the fan much either though. It does make quite a differance when the extremes come knocking. Burn times will be affected by a few hours each load running the fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.