BKVP To Be In Alaska

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BKVP

Minister of Fire
Just a quick note to all the wonderful Alaska particicpants on this web site. I will be in Fairbanks this Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Then down in the Wasilla & Palmer area on Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday in the Kenai...Soldotna and Homer. I have spoke with many of you over the phone in the past few years and we have always said it would be nice to meet up....well lets share some good wood burning stories.

The Woodway in Fairbanks Friday 26th, Saturday 27th
Alaska Fireplace & Accessories - Wasilla- Palmer Monday 29th Tuesday 30th
VBS Heating - Homer Friday, August 2 & Saturday August 3
A Fireplace Store - Soldotna Monday, August 5

Drinks on BKVP!

Sure wish I could join you on this one!

Sure wish I could join you on this one!
I would buy both you guys a beer when Blaze King business takes me to your area. I travel quite a bit, so you never know! Besides shouldn't "backwoods savage" belong to a resident of Alaska?

Just a quick note to all the wonderful Alaska particicpants on this web site. I will be in Fairbanks this Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Then down in the Wasilla & Palmer area on Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday, Thursday and Friday in the Kenai...Soldotna and Homer. I have spoke with many of you over the phone in the past few years and we have always said it would be nice to meet up....well lets share some good wood burning stories.

The Woodway in Fairbanks Friday 26th, Saturday 27th
Alaska Fireplace & Accessories - Wasilla- Palmer Monday 29th Tuesday 30th
VBS Heating - Homer Friday, August 2 & Saturday August 3
A Fireplace Store - Soldotna Monday, August 5

That sounds like a blast wish I lived that way even though I'm not a blaze king owner.

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.