Booster Fan not Working

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dylanp

Jan 26, 2009
Western Oregon
Hello all. Didnt know where to post this question maybe someone can help me on that. New to the forum, glad to be here. Maybe someone can help me with my problem here. I have a Whitfield Prodigy WP-3. About a month ago a Snap Disc went out. I had the local dealer order it from Lennox $86.00 later it came. I hooked everything back and now the Booster Fan is not working. The regular fan is working, bu when I turn the dial up to say 3 or 4 the booster fan dosnt kick on. Any ideas whats happening? Any help would be appreciated?? Thanks in advance.

Dylan

Is there any chance you have a multi-meter you could hook up to your booster fan to see if it's getting juice when you think it should be? That would be the first place I'd start...

Status
Not open for further replies.