Bosca Pellet Stoves

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baston8005

Hearth Supporter
Oct 17, 2007
East of Hartford, CT
Last few weeks, i've been researching our next big purchase.....Hot Tub...while on the search/research we came across Bosca Pellet stoves. All I can say is wow. Very nice construction and very heavy!!!! Anyone have one?

I sold one spirit 500 and the woman is Very happy

they use the same control board as Enviro and have the same basic blowers as the rest.
Neg is small hopper
and hard to remove BURN POT HOLDER
but the burn pot liner is easy to remove

We've sold a few of the Spirits. No complaints.

we sold a a bunch not bad i think they still need some work some issues with them nothing major

I found one of those on ebay and it doesn't look too bad. It seems to have a very modern look to it. They are selling for $1500.00. You might want to check Lowes first though and see if they have any of the $600.00 Summers Heat Stoves left first.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bosca-Pellet-Stove-Brand-New-in-Box_W0QQitemZ270346162809QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item270346162809&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72:1205|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

Dont forget about your tax credit as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.