Breckwell - Replaced Convection Fan - Worked for a While then stopped

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pelletdrew

Jan 13, 2012
NH
Have a Breckwell stove - P22, I believe. Convection fan stopped working late in the spring. Seemed like it had seized so I ended up replacing it (thanks to the guys on the forum here - saved some big $$). Hooked it up last night and fired it up. Convection fan was working for over an hour, and then got a text from the tenant that "the stove stopped blowing and was making a clicking sound". Control board # is C-E-401 (1RPM). Don't think that there are any of the flashing error lights coming on. Any thoughts before I spend the money on a new control board? Stove has been used about 4 seasons - bought it used from someone who had only used it 1/2 season. Has not given us many problems until this.Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.