Breckwell stove issues

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

rafmt

Dec 5, 2013
North central montana
A friend asked me to see if I could get this stove working for them. I am not sure of the model ? To start with it was very dirty. Cleaned it and got a decent burn going. But it would never start the auger to auto feed the pellets. I can manual feed the pellets with the control board. Seems like a snap disc issue. The picture is of the wiring going to them,but was unsure how to bypass for testing. There are more wires than usual. Any help would sure be appreciate. Thanks

46F615DB-6A68-4850-86DC-85261784AB2C.jpeg 6F02C653-D741-4133-841C-960C76F27BA3.jpeg

Could use a little more information!
Does the combustion fan run?
Does it have a thermostat switch ?
If it does is it set to manual?
Hi, limit switch bad or tripped push the red button did it click?
All possible causes.

Looks like a SP23 Sonora. Should be a sticker on it somewhere. Verify that, also look at this manual. Also be aware breckwells are known to clog up the exhaust passageways, remove all plates, exhaust blower,etc, then use high pressure air and a mallet liberally.