Calif. phasing out small gas engines

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
I think that you should stop denigrating me for everybody has their own style especially when replying to comments made...you tell me about the bill your so clever---clancey
I am not denigrating you at all. Just asking if you had read what you were commenting on.

I think that you should stop denigrating me for everybody has their own style especially when replying to comments made...you tell me about the bill your so clever---clancey
Nobody is denigrating you. You veered way off topic and started complaining about the reconciliation bill currently being debated in the US Senate. This thread is about a California state law having to do with curbing emissions from small engines.

You really need to read the legislation and form arguments based on fact and research and stick to the topic at hand.

My main answer was I do not think that they should be doing any of these things at this time whether it is the Cal bill or the intrastructure for our nation as a whole has a lot to work out..clancey

Nobody is denigrating you. You veered way off topic and started complaining about the reconciliation bill currently being debated in the US Senate. This thread is about a California state law having to do with curbing emissions from small engines.

You really need to read the legislation and form arguments based on fact and research and stick to the topic at hand.

While I agree with the reading part (and do not share her opinion) she was hardly the first in this thread to veer off topic. Europe and China (iirc) had already been mentioned.

Reactions: bholler
While I agree with the reading part (and do not share her opinion) she was hardly the first in this thread to veer off topic. Europe and China (iirc) had already been mentioned.
Very true

My main answer was I do not think that they should be doing any of these things at this time whether it is the Cal bill or the intrastructure for our nation as a whole has a lot to work out..clancey
Yes and the future of our energy supply is one of the things we need to work on.

No I did not and what area do you suggest that I read and that was important to you? clancey
I think so. It’s the only way we can have a two way conversation. Other wise it’s one person talking to the Internet and the Internet will talk back but I don’t call that a conversation.

I posted a link to the actual legislation with no comment because I was a bit taken back by how short and lacking of details it was. I was hoping the the vagueness would be a conversation point.

Evan

Reactions: bholler
He's not denigrating you, he's asking how you can make an informed opinion when you are uninformed.