Calling all Lopi Endeavor owners

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jfk4th

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Feb 8, 2007
NY
I was looking at this stove today and I was really impressed. What do you guys think? Also looks like you can fit decent size logs in for front to back loading, I think it says 18 inches but this might be for side to side? Help, The price they gave me is 2200 with gold trim and pedistal, mighty big price, but an impressive stove....Thanks to all that respond

Lopi makes good stoves. I believe there are some happy owners of the Endeavor on the forum. They should be coming out of the woodpile soon.

While you are looking I would check out and get a price on the Pacific Energy Spectrum and the Quadrafire 3100 too.

Status
Not open for further replies.