Can a Kingsman pilot mount assembly can be replace by another one ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Monzzzzz

Hi there. I need to replace the propane pilot mount assembly #1001-P713SI for my Kingsman FDV350LP and I did a lot of internet searches and it's very expensive.

Also, I was wondering if it can be replace by another one. I wrote to some Amazon sellers that said that theirs would work and others said it would not.
True or false?

Because there is a lot of cheaper ones out there.

Thanks in advance for helping me on this.

Hi there. I need to replace the propane pilot mount assembly #1001-P713SI for my Kingsman FDV350LP and I did a lot of internet searches and it's very expensive.

Also, I was wondering if it can be replace by another one. I wrote to some Amazon sellers that said that theirs would work and others said it would not.
True or false?

Because there is a lot of cheaper ones out there.

Thanks in advance for helping me on this.
You should be able to use any SIT top mount pilot assembly. Just make sure that it looks like the OEM: