Can you buy igniters online?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smg64ct

Nov 21, 2006
Connecticut
I have a Quadra-fire cb1200 and when I was cleaning it I noticed that the spare igniter is missing. I would like to buy another. can you buy them online? The dealer is far away and I just don't have time to go there and there very hard to get a hold of.

Thanks for your help.

You should ask them to order you one and mail it, otherwise if they wont I can do it for you. PM me some info if you are interested and I can call you during the week sometime. I don't kow of any place online that sells Quad parts. I don't know if Quad would even allow it.

Also IMO it would be a good idea to have a spare thermocouple as well, if you are relying on the thing for heat. Very easy to damage them during cleaning after they are a few years old and brittle.

Status
Not open for further replies.