Can you help me identify my stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi2Co

Dec 3, 2015
So. Coloradp
2015-12-03 19.54.15.jpg
2015-12-03 19.53.38.jpg

Hi everyone...

We purchased this wood stove from someone and didn't think to get the manufacturer & model information. It does have a UL plate on it but nothing else. I scoured wood stoves online for hours hoping to find one similar to mine.

If you would be able to help me identify this stove (or get any information on it) I would greatly appreciate it! TIA!!

It is an Orley.

Reactions: Hi2Co
Is this pic your installation? That beast needs a good hearth and a lot of clearance. Not sure where Orley's were made but there seems to be a boat load of them for sale in the northwest.

Is this pic your installation? That beast needs a good hearth and a lot of clearance. Not sure where Orley's were made but there seems to be a boat load of them for sale in the northwest.
Lol...no, not installed yet. Just trying to figure out what make the stove was. Need to build the hearth pad and surround area still.

Status
Not open for further replies.