Can't reply to for sale posts.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogwildz

Minister of Fire
Wondering why I can't reply to for sale posts?
Says:
(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)
Sup with that?

I think the intent was to force people to PM the original poster to keep the original post uncluttered.

It's been that way forever,, with the exception being a glitch in the matrix a few weeks back where there was a short period of time where an individual could reply

It's been that way forever,, with the exception being a glitch in the matrix a few weeks back where there was a short period of time where an individual could reply

Hmmm . . . did someone take the red pill? :)

Reactions: pen
I suspect the original intent may have also been to keep people from making public comments about the sale item being priced too high, too low, etc. . . . or having folks get into bidding wars. Just a guess on my part though.

I think it is a conspiracy against me. I saw all those other replies, but yet I could not.
I had the same problem in the ash can when it existed.
Oh well, I'm putting my tin foil hat back on, you'll never get me!!!!!!!!

Daksy's been rigging Harley's for us for years. All your bolts are belong to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.