Castle Serenity Pellet stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Kberube15

Dec 12, 2021
Massachusetts
I’ve troubleshot everything and can’t figure it out. Bunch of google searches brought me here, so here we go. I have a 2016 Castle Serenity Pellet Stove. Thing was working great till I started it up the other day and heart a weird “spring like” boing. After that weird noise, the stove goes into ignite mode like normal when turning on and drops pellets. The problem starts when it goes from ignite mode into heating mode when the blower fan kicks on. The stove all of a sudden just stops dropping pellets and eventually the flame goes out due to lack of pellets due to not dropping pellets in heating mode. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Kyle

I’ve troubleshot everything and can’t figure it out. Bunch of google searches brought me here, so here we go. I have a 2016 Castle Serenity Pellet Stove. Thing was working great till I started it up the other day and heart a weird “spring like” boing. After that weird noise, the stove goes into ignite mode like normal when turning on and drops pellets. The problem starts when it goes from ignite mode into heating mode when the blower fan kicks on. The stove all of a sudden just stops dropping pellets and eventually the flame goes out due to lack of pellets due to not dropping pellets in heating mode. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Kyle
Hope you have solved the issue by now. Just a thought: a foreign object in the pellets interfering with the auger turning which could lead to eventual motor damage, as well. Did you call costumer service at Adasam for help?

Seem to have an issue with being locked out of my control panel. I cant enter diagnostics. It also has a small key in the upper right corner of the screen. Its as if the screen contols have access locked. Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Reactions: johneh
The key icon means the Controller Lockout Mode is Activated. I have no idea yet how to get rid of it ( i'll keep reading the pdf instructions.) My guess, if you turn off the switch on the bottom rear and wait a minute so the resistors are out of electricity turn on again and see if disappears. If that fails.... Call Ardisam during business hours central time? or email Castle Stoves™, Division of Ardisam, Inc. 1160 8th Avenue, PO Box 666 Cumberland, WI 54829 800-345-6007 | Fax 715-822-2223 E-mail: [email protected]
They are real good at answering questions...you may have to hold a while or they will call you back

Seem to have an issue with being locked out of my control panel. I cant enter diagnostics. It also has a small key in the upper right corner of the screen. Its as if the screen contols have access locked. Any ideas on how to resolve this?
Did anyone figure this out I am having the same problem.